We’re currently completing the van. The garage is located in Minsk, Belarus, see the map above. You can come and help. In addition, you can help from a distance with the programming, planning of film screenings, routes, discussions.
The van is a platform for engineering, artistic and social experiments. Community guidelines are set out in the Technical Specification (see below), which can be openly discussed and edited. Google doc & FB
- AM9507 is a registration number of a catamaran that is named as CinemaVan or Eidos. CinemaVan (Eidos) is a mobile carriage of culture (MCC).
- MCC is a platform for cultural and technical improvements and innovations. MCC may be constructed and reconstructed.
- MCC is a space for a community. The community is not constrained with the number of places on the board. It can consist of not cinema-lovers only but musicians, scientists, artists, any inspired people from all over the world.
- MCC may be represented as a caravan of bikes, vessels, etc.
- Principles and regulations are specified in a technical specification (TS) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aau0pmtrOtoo-zfNZysYqdjFym1miuFkf3bWvZXqP8g/edit . This document is opened for discussing, commenting, and editing.
- This FB group was created for crew training. We will discuss the project’s plans, arrange meetings, finish the CinemaVan (Eidos), make preparations for departure.
- The mission is a road with a known start point but without a known finish. A route is improvised by the way without rush and vanity.
- Anybody may join the caravan who is ready to adopt the principles, and support the community, and do not destroy it.
- The crew members of the ship are aware of their responsibility for the future and sustainability of the project, and for the life and the health of other members.